Saturday, March 17, 2007

La Noche Americana


Sorry this is a late post. We have had trouble loading pictures onto our blog.

Jeff got pretty sick the Thursday before we were supposed to go to Paracas to see pinguinos and we weren't able to go. Instead, we spent a few interesting days doing absolutely nothing. Well, I did absolutely nothing while Jeff puked his guts out. As he started recovering, he couldn't stomach the thought of eating peruvian food, so we decided to have a noche americana. We ordered pizza

from Papa John's and watched a movie. We walked for miles to find a Blockbuster, but found out that they were put out of business by a little market that sells "cheap" DVDs. So a nice taxi driver took us to the market and we bought 5 movies. Despite being sick, Jeff still maintains that this was his best day in Lima.

1 comment:

Ms. Brant & Mr. Magness said...

I have to agree that anyday you are able to purchase DVD's is a grand day. I can see the absolute joy on my boy Jeffe's face. I feel like I am sharing in the moment with you my little Jeffe.

P.S. This is now the picture on my desktop you crazy cat.